For the Week 10 Challenge, I gave my thoughts about the Student Blogging Challenge and I surveyed my friend and classmate, Aidan S.
I think the blogging challenge has good things and bad things.
the good things:
- it lets interact with kids your own age that could be in your class or across the world
- it helps your writing a lot
- you learn a lot more about the internet and how to use it efficiently
the bad things:
- there were some really unorganized blogs that had good posts but were impossible to find
- the challenges were tie consuming
- some challenges were really boring
My interview/survey with Aidan S.
Questions and Responses/Answers
Q: When you saw my blog, what was going on through your head about it?
R/S: It was well written and brought out the best of your writing.
Q: What did you think of my widgets and all of my sidebar?
R/S: I felt that your widgets were apropriate and necessary and that your sidebar was full of interesting widgets.
Q: Did you like my posts and the organization of my blog or not and why?
R/S: Well, I THOUGHT that your blog’s posts were very detailed and very well written.
Q: Overall, what did you think of our classes blogging and student blogging challenge experience(s)?
R/S: I liked at times and other times I didn’t but overall it was a positive experience for all of us I think.